I think we can all agree that sometimes when we go on road trips – there’s only so many games that you can play before the fighting starts.
(“OHMYGOODNES! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE’S ANOTHER WHITE CAR? YOU ARE SO CHEATING!”)
This was always something we as a family struggled to cope with growing up.
Thankfully, with the introduction to Spotify and Aux cords – our boredom has been quickly adapted into a creative outlet as Carpool Karaoke.
(Almost as good as The Late Night Show but there’s a keyword of almost 😉 )
The below are currently cycling through my playlist for upbeat songs to solo or duet it out in the car to for your next road trip:
1. Seagulls! (Stop it Now) – Bad Lip Reading
2. Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
3. All Star – Smash Mouth
4. Four Chords (Australian Version) – Axis of Awesome
5. Thrift Shop – Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
6. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
7. Hey Ya! – Outkast
8. Cosby Sweater – Hilltop Hoods
9. Cheap Thrills – Sia
10. Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars, Mark Ronson
What are your favourite songs or playlists?
Let me know in the comments below!